Welcome to Fresh-n-Local
Fresh-n-Local Farmers’ Markets are award-winning markets that take place in Stroud, Stow, Gloucester and Swindon Outlet and Swindon Havelock Square. At each market you will find a number of stallholders offering locally-produced and locally-grown goods. Browse the stalls and meet our stallholders, enjoy free samples, discover new tastes and soak up the street festival atmosphere. Our markets make a great day out for anyone interested in supporting local talent…
All our markets are stocked with great stalls selling the local produce that we know, love and trust.
- Stroud – every saturday 9-2pm
- Gloucester – every Friday 9-3pm
- Swindon Outlet – every Sunday 10-4pm
- Stow on the Wold – every 2nd Thursday of the month 9-1pm
- Stroud Wednesday Local Food Market 9-2.30pm
Fresh-n-Local Farmers’ Markets run by Made in Stroud Ltd are certified by FARMA (The National Farm Retail and Markets Association) as genuine farmers’ markets where you can buy local food direct from the producer.