Sesame Kale Crisps from Erin Baker of the Natural Cookery School
Sesame Kale Crisps make eating healthy easy. Kale is a powerhouse vegetable, it is full of fibre, helps to reduce the risk of cancer, contains a high amount of antioxidants, supports the bodies natural detoxification process and it tastes great. Even the kids will love these tasty snacks!
large bunch of cavelo nero or curly kale
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
pinch of salt
toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 140C/Gas Mark 1/120C Fan.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 4cm pieces.
- Place on a baking tray and toss with the toasted sesame oil and salt.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
- **Hot off the press!** Erin’s new book, The Veg Table, is now out containing all of Erin’s favourite recipes, many of which have appeared in our newsletters. The book is an absolute joy, full of Erin’s striking photography and would make the ideal Christmas present for the food lover. Find it at Made in Stroud and Stroud Bookshop or order it directly from the website at naturalcookeryschool.com
- **Stuck for gift ideas?** Why not give vouchers for one of Erin’s 2019 cookery school courses, all taking place at her brand new state of the art cookery school in Nailsworth! Vouchers are available to buy from the website at naturalcookeryschool.com
For more seasonal recipes by Erin Baker, visit naturalcookeryschool.com.